We all Love the Pirates Series, and we all love the Dialogues from this epic creation.
Here re the Quotes from series that we can never ever forget!
1. Jack Sparrow: Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.
2. Norrington: You are, without doubt, the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.
Jack Sparrow: But you have heard of me.
3. Barbossa: Still thinkin’ of running, Jack? Think you can outrun the world? You know the problem with being the last of anything, by and by there be none left at all.
Jack Sparrow: Sometimes things come back mate. We’re livin’ proof, you and me.
4. Elizabeth Swann: One, because it’s a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over 1,000 feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me. Do you really think there is even the slightest chance they won’t see it?
5. Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by!
6. Davey Jones: Do you fear… death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished?
7. Jack Sparrow: You look bloody awful, what are you doing here?
Norrington: You hired me. I can’t help it if your standards are lax.
8. Gibbs: Let’s put some distance between us and this island and head out to open sea!
Jack Sparrow : Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible.
Gibbs: That seems a bit contradictory, Captain.
Jack Sparrow: I have every faith in your reconciliatory navigational skills, Mr. Gibbs, now where is that monkey, I want to shoot something!
9. Davey Jones: ou have a debt to pay. You’ve been captain of the Black Pearl for thirteen years. That was our agreement.
Jack Sparrow: Technically, I was only captain for two years, then I was viciously mutinied upon.
Davey Jones: Then you were a poor captain, but a captain nonetheless! Have you not introduced yourself all these years as “Captain Jack Sparrow”?
10. Gibbs: And what’s *your* story?
Norrington: My story? It’s exactly the same as your story, just one chapter behind. I chased a man across the seven seas. The pursuit cost me my crew… my commission… and my life.
11. ‘Bootstrap’ Bill Turner: It was always in my blood to die at sea, but it was not a fate I ever wanted for you.
Will Turner: It was not a fate you had to choose for yourself, either.
‘Bootstrap’ Bill Turne: I could say I did what I had to when I left you to go pirating, but it would taste a lie to say it wasn’t what I wanted. You owe me nothing.
12. Jack Sparrow: My ship, makes me captain!
Captain Barbossa: They be me charts!
Jack Sparrow: Well, then that makes you…chartman!
13. Captain Barbossa: Aye, we are good and lost now.
Elizabeth Swann: Lost?
Captain Barbossa: For certain you have to be lost to find something that cannot be found, else everyone would know where it is.
14. Elizabeth Swann: We’ve come to rescue you.
Jack Sparrow: Have you, now? It’s very kind of you. But it would seem that as I possess a ship, and you don’t… you’re the ones in need of rescuing, and I’m not sure that I’m in the mood.
Word From Author : I come with Warning and Caution!
Past : Economics and Political Major | Current : Lazy and Laid-back Perfectionist
Latest posts by Bijal Vyas (see all)
- Learn Amazing Illustrations and Animations in PowerPoint - August 3, 2017
- Shameless (शेमलेस) – Break the Body Shaming by Simply being You! - June 5, 2017
- FACTS – DO YOU KNOW THESE FACTS ABOUT WOMEN? - August 27, 2016